- Please take your time to read the consent form that is given to you prior to the treatment. Cosmetic Injectables is an elective treatment and results are not guaranteed and you consent that you understand this fact and you decided to proceed with the treatment.
- Please ensure you have disclosed your medical history adequately and inform your Nurse Injector on all your medications you are taking.
- We do not send before and after photos, please ensure that you take your own pictures beforehand.
- Although we will aim to respond to your enquiry immediately please allow 1-3 days for a response (this applies pre and post treatment).
- Please respect and understand that we do not work on Sundays.
- Please arrive to your appointment with no face makeup or spray tans.
- Please carefully view the price list online
and be prepared to make full payment on the day. Although Aterpay and Zippay are offered at Mapp Injectables, we do not have control over what funds you have available and we do not communicate directly with these parties.
- We have the right to refuse treatment if your Nurse Injector does not believe the treatment is suitable for you and/or if the desired outcome can not be achieved.
- We have the right to refuse the treatment if your Nurse Injector feels forced, pressured or threatened to perform the treatment.
- We do not tolerate abusive behaviour, smiles and love is welcomes anytime.Cancellations, Reschedules & No Shows
- Please understand that if you are running late to your appointment that we may not be able to perform your treatment on that day. You can contact us by mobile
or DM us on Instagram (@mappinjectables)
if you are running late and we will let you know whether we need to reschedule or not. A cancellation fee applies in this situation
- Your booking deposit will be forfeited if your appointment is cancelled or rescheduled within 24hrs of your appointment time.
- 'No Shows' will forfeit the booking deposit.