- Take your time to read the consent form that is given to you prior to the treatment. Cosmetic Injectables is an elective treatment and results are not guaranteed. You consent that you understand this fact and you decided to proceed with the treatment.
- We have the right to refuse treatment if the prescribing Doctor or Nurse Injector does not believe the treatment is suitable for you and/or if the desired outcome can not be achieved.
- We have the right to refuse the treatment if your Nurse Injector feels forced, pressured or threatened to perform the treatment.
- Please ensure you have disclosed your medical history adequately at the start of your treatment and inform your Nurse Injector of all your medications you are taking.
- We do not send before and after photos, please ensure that you take your own pictures beforehand.
- Although we will aim to respond to your enquiry immediately please allow 1-3 days for a response (this applies pre and post treatment).
- Please respect and understand that we do not work on Sundays.
- Please arrive to your appointment with no face makeup or spray tans.
- Please carefully view the price list online
and be prepared to make full payment on the day. Although Afterpay and Zippay are offered at Mapp Injectables, we do not have control over what funds you have available and we do not communicate directly with these parties.
- We do not tolerate any kind of abusive behaviour. Late Arrivals, Cancellations, Reschedules & No Shows
- Please understand that if you are running late to your appointment we may not be able to perform your treatment on that day. You can contact us by mobile
if you are running late and we will let you know whether we need to reschedule or not. A cancellation fee may apply in this situation.
- A booking deposit maybe required to confirm your appointment. We will reach out to you if a deposit is required. Please ensure any deposit is paid within the 24 hours otherwise your appointment will be cancelled.
- Your booking deposit will be forfeited if your appointment (or any part of your appointment) is cancelled or rescheduled within 48hrs of your appointment time.
- 'No Shows' will forfeit the booking deposit and will be required to pay a deposit for future appointments.