Which area's of my face can dermal fillers be used?
Your face is a complex work of art, having the correct proportions, ratios, angles and underlying facial anatomy is the key to beauty. Using dermal fillers, you can achieve that beautiful look that you desire. Best of all of this can be achieved without the dreaded ‘fake’ or over-injected look.
3 of the most innovative and effective treatments that use fillers include (not this is a small subset of what can be achieved):
- Non-surgical Nose Job: using dermal fillers to sculpt and re-shape your nose, offering a much less invasive alternative to surgical rhinoplasty. There’s no downtime with a non-surgical rhinoplasty either; you could have the treatment done on your lunch break! Always be sure to choose a qualified and reputable injector for this treatment as the side effects can include blinding.
- Lip Enhancement: Add volume, shape and lift to your lips for that sexy look.
- Facial Profiling: Using key scientific principles of beauty to rebalance facial features such as the cheeks, chin and lips. Facial profiling treatment using dermal filler combines lip enhancement, chin augmentation and a cheek lift.
Some of the most common injected areas of the face where dermal fillers can make an incredible difference?
- Cheeks (create a fuller cheek or a high cheek bone look)
- Lips (Russian lips and lip augmentation)
- Lip Lines (Smoker’s Lines) plumper and fuller lips
- Jaw and jawline contouring for a sharp model look
- Nose to mouth lines (Nasolabial folds as known as smile lines)
- Mouth to Chin lines (Marionette lines)
- Chin (defined chin with fillers) / jaw line definition
- Nose (Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty / non surgical nose job)
- Under the eyes (Tear Trough) for hallow and dark circles
Dermal Fillers have the following added benefits:
- Restore volume to hollowed areas
- Contour your face and chin
- Add definition to your face
- Plump up areas that need more volume
- Tackle fine lines and wrinkles